BLACK FRIDAY: SPEND $70, GET $10 OFF (CODE: WHBF21)

COMING TO AMERICA

We are currently moving production of your awesome Warhammer merch to the USA! 75% off all the stuff we sell is being made and shipped from within the USA right now. The other 25% (which is still being made and shipped out of the UK and Europe) is coming soon. This means that the delivery times will likely be MUCH FASTER than the times displayed further down this page. Got questions? Please contact customer service here.

Covid Delays

Please click there to review all current delivery delays caused by Covid-19.

Delivery Pricing

All delivery prices are calculated based on the weight of your order, and all of our delivery services are based on a tracked-to-your-door service. Heavier items such as framed art canvas prints will cost more than lighter items such as t shirt or mugs.

Examples for USA delivery:

  • x1 t-shirt - $6.84 (Tracked) or £10.13 (Express)
  • x2 tees or x1 hoodie - $10.17 (Tracked)
  • When Will Your Order Leave?

    As each order is customised/made exactly to your needs, it will take typically 2-4 business days for it to leave our warehouse.

    Shipping Methods

    USA Tracked

    Delivered using USPS First Class which is a **signed-for service.

    USA Express

    Delivered using a carrier which is a **signed-for service.

    Canada Tracked

    Delivered using Canada Post which is a **signed-for service.

    Delivery Times

    **Please make sure that someone is available to sign for your package, otherwise collection from your postal office or delivery depot will be required.

    When your order is dispatched you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on which delivery service you have selected, your order will arrive as follows:

    TRACKED DELIVERY

    USA
    14 - 21 business days
    Delivery prices from $6.84
    Canada
    14 - 21 business days
    Delivery prices from $8.13

    EXPRESS DELIVERY

    USA
    5 - 10 business days
    Delivery prices from $10.13

    Non-Delivery

    Non-delivery occurs when the goods do not arrive at the address you gave us, or you claim that the goods are not in your possession despite a confirmation of successful delivery from the delivery partner.

    Please be aware that in some cases of disputed delivery, as detailed in our terms of service, we may have to undertake a full investigation with the delivery partner before processing any refund or replacement.

    If orders have not been received within 14 days of expected arrival, please click here to email customer support.

    IMPORTANT: Some countries will incur additional import/customs duties - Push Entertainment is not responsible for any additional charges.

    We Deliver To The Following Countries

    Austria, Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Kingdom (Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey only), Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Uzbekistan.

    COVID-19 Delays

    USA - Delays of 7-9 days.

    Ireland - Delays of 3-6 days.

    No Delivery Due to COVID-19

    Due to the impact of COVID-19, delivery to the below destinations has been suspended until further notice:

    Bahamas, Bolivia, Belize, Cayman Islands, Domenica, Ecuador, Granada, Guinee Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, El Salvador

    Delayed Delivery Due to COVID-19

    Due to the impact of COVID-19, delivery to the below destinations are suffering significant delays at this point in time:

    Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Colombia, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Egypt, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Vietnam.